The Lady Finger

June 26, 2009

i'm out of the internet access and MJ passed away..

oke, sorry for the late up date. because i'm in home now. and in my home has not the internet access, i mean the internet access has been cut by my dad.

too much story that i want tell you, first i have finished my final exam and now i'm in holiday at my home who-out-of-the internet-access-here.
oke, i can't live without internet, and this morning, my dad's said that Michael Jackson was dead.
oh my god, i'm totally shocking. i can't believe that The King Of Pop passed away. i think some people make a rumours. i turn on the tv, and oh... i really shock that Micheal Jackson is really really passed away. and for this situation i want to search by web for the cronology why the king of pop die.

but i can't. i can't used the internet in my home, if i use the internet with telkomnet instant that so very lelet access.

ooh, i really sad that Michael Jackson is dead, he's the one of greatest legend that ever live. his songs, style and his dance always in our heart...

Rest in peace MJ :'(

No comments: