The Lady Finger

May 8, 2010

From Dry Box to Dream Job

Mom just bought me Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens for me. I am so happyyyyy. I wanted that lens for a long time, but my father only give me a fake promises. huhhhh!
but finally my mom bought it for me, thanks Mom. kiss kiss


so far i had 5 lenses in my dry box, i hope that i could make lots of money from these things. so that, i can make my parents proud, not only proud of me but also proud of my photograph and my job! talk about dream job, i had a lot of dream jobs list, one of them is work as photographer in National Geographic or Discovery Channel (Travel & Living) sounds impossible, but everything is possible, right?

why i choose National Geographic or Discovery Channel? the answer are so simple, because i love traveling, fashion and photography, that's why! beside that, i love culinary traveling. i love eat something sweet,sour,cold,salty but i don't like eat something hot (ex: a bowl of noodle who served very hot. that's make my tongue burn).

on the other hand, i want get a job in Fashion Magazine as a Photographer. i love fashion, but i'm not a fashionable person. I style myself in my own way. being the fashionable one
doesn't mean that i do not know anything about fashion.
because i love fashion, wanna become a fashion magazine photographer not to be a designer/ a fashion stylist who has a deadline every single day. being a photographer is easy as you snap your finger. just hold your camera, feel the object and click! the money will come to you easily.

lately of sudden everybody's love fashion and photography. many people are already holding a DSLR camera. they only have those things but they didn't know what really lies behind the lens.
I'm not feeling most smart ass, but i just feel sad. if they had a cool Dslr why they didn't use it maximally?? so, i just thought fashion is everything. (klo kata orang betawi mau jelek kaye ape yang penting gaya!)

No comments: