The Lady Finger

May 7, 2010

Hello, it's sweet escape!

Holla! do you miss me????????

oh my goat, it's been 10 years i haven't update my blog. so, what's happening???? i have much story that i wanna tell you, but i don't know where i have to start. too many things that you've missed :(

hhhhmmmmm...
ok, i will going to singapore this Tuesday. i am so happy, i will going to Universal Studio Singapore for the first time. xixixix (sorry yah norak)
but i'm not the lucky one, because my friend, taffy will going to JAPAN! insane!! i envy him very very very much!! before i heard that he wanna go to japan, we had planned to go singapore together. fortunately he didn't go with us (me and lambok) cause he get a golden ticket trip to japan with his aunt. lucky you, man! (titip salam yah buat hachiko. hehehe)

i will be in Singapore for 5 days, it's my first time to go to some place without my parents (read : being a Backpakers). i can't wait for Universal Studio Singapore!

okay, i'll tell you more about my sweet escape later. i promise!

No comments: