The Lady Finger

May 29, 2010

Oji's Birthday = No Presents :(

yesterday was Oji's birthday, but we can not celebrate like years ago. Unfortunately, we both got a job in the day. Oji was really busy with his final project for his last semester and I'm busy with brother's friend pre-wedding photoshoot. after Oji finished our job, I asked him to had some late birthday dinner at Takigawa.

sadly, I didn't gave him a present. it was my fault, when i was singapore I looked some gifts for him, i'm looking The Beatles Complete Albums but the price make me shocked and I decided to find other things that relate with The Beatles. then I went to Far East market one day before I came back to Jakarta. I found a John Lennon action figure. stupidly didn't directly buy those toys because I think tomorrow I still have time to get there before I go to the airport. next day I came back to the store, then what did I get ?????? The store was closed. I didn't know why the store was closed. I felt want to cry. regret always coming late.
till today I haven't bought any presents for him yet. I am very sorry for that.
but I have already ordered the stuff, but probably it will arrive in early June. better late than never, right?????


today Oji texted me and he said "even this year I didn't get a gift from you, but I think you're the greatest gift that God gave to me" aah that is so sweet! I am so touching..


ps : Happy Birthday, Oji and I love You.

No comments: