The Lady Finger

January 26, 2011

there's a good in goodbye :)

It's been a week after the day when he-left-me-alone-in-the-corner.
well, Allah loves me more than i expected. God won't let me through this pain all by myself. i can't say thank you enough to God about what happened. God is too kind, He let me cried all night, felt me the pain, He let me slept only for 2 hours in that day. after that, God showed that life is still goes on without him because life is too short to regret.

Sebulan ini saya sedang kuliah kerja nyata dan Allah pun memberiku teman-teman yang sangat menyenangkan. sehingga sedih ini tidak begitu berlarut-larut. ya, untuk 2 minggu kedepan saya yakin sakit ini tidak akan begitu terasa. untuk kehidupan selanjutnya, bisa saya pikirkan setelah kkn berakhir. untuk saat ini saya sangat bahagia berada di Desa Sakawayana ini.

I believe there's always rainbow after the rain and there's good in goodbye.
everything is gonna be fine. i have bestfriends who always be there for me. my mom always motivated me if "there's always God in your heart, and you always love God more than you love yourself then He will gives you unlimited happiness in your life"

times will fix the things out :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.