The Lady Finger

January 18, 2011

Things Changed

And the day that I scared the most was came. I'm here sat alone in a shelf thought that he was waiting to things changed. But he's never realized it. He decided to be with her and left me alone. Oh God, 4 months it's the most quickest time for me to let him go. I just can't still believe it. Time goes so fast.

The most painful feeling when you look someone you love is loving someone else. YaaAllah, it really hurts me:____(
He texted me, and told me that he's dating Her and he said that he still love me. What kind of bullshit is that??? why he said that? how dare him, said that he still love me when he already dating with someone else? he such a jerk!
He told me that I have to move on.
Oh.. God you know how I feel more than I. You know what we did more than us. You know everything that we've through.

My chest hurts, I feel like an elephant was kicked me.
Maybe God gives me a sign because I'm too in love with him more than I love you, dear God.
I know someday everything will looks so bright, everything will beautiful in Your way.

Please God, help me. Make me stronger. Please make everything simple.
I just need time to heal.

All I need is time to heal...

No comments: