The Lady Finger

January 15, 2011

the more you wanna know the more you get hurt!

When you have feeling to know a bout your ex on facebook, twitter on in other social network, you will get much hurt. Oh my God, I just knew that he is seeing someone else. And it hurts me :( even I'm not longer his girlfriend, I still get jealous. You know, I've been dated for 3 years and he easily and so quick to forget me. I feel so weak. Really. it makes my tears comes up and I can't handle it. Ya ya ya, my friends have told me for a million times to move on and I've tried. but even we broke up, in a couple weeks ago we still went together, watched movie, hold hands, he kissed in my for head and we cried. We're still love each other, but there are the things that we can't fix. I just can't believe that he's fallin' in love with someone else.
after everything we've been through, how could him forget and let me go so quickly? Its like you don't even care about how I feel about the situation. I just can't still let him go.

Oh dear.... i know it sounds so lame. but this is how i feel.
i feel like, i see the light at the end of the tunnel, but no matter how hard i try, i just cant seem to reach it......................................................

No comments: