The Lady Finger

July 27, 2013

Pangandaran Beach A Little Paradise in South Bandung (West Java)

Some people say that Pangandaran beach is lame, but for me this beach is kind of my second hommie. I quite often going to Pangandaran, like 3 times a year and I always liked being here, especially if I go with my foreigner friends, I can wearing a bikini (well, mostly local people in here if they see someone with bikini on the beach (except Bali and Lombok) they get too excited, they could sit near your bench and staring at you for hours) and pretending to be a Philippino or Thai people, so I don't have to speak Indonesian language with local people there. It's really fun pretending to be a foreigner, speak english with strange philippino or thai accents and mostly they believe that I came from those country! haha

It's really nice laying on the beach, having a coconut water while reading a very good book. I feel so relax. Let's forget about thes(hit)is thingy for awhile, shall we?

 photo IMG_20130721_105007.jpg

 photo mtf_SHkGW_339.jpg

 photo IMG_20130725_110547.jpg

And I saw the best sunset ever in here, I've never seen as pretty as this one before.

 photo IMG_20130721_124251.jpg

and we also went to the Green Valley water fall which really beautiful, but sadly when we went there the water became brownie because it was raining in the morning, and I didn't took a picture of it, but seriously it looks so pretty if it's not raining. We went to the turtles conservation, that was my favorite part to hold the sea turtle with my own hands. They are so cute and soft yet stinky. We ended up at the edge of rice filled, They seemed so happy with this journey. They even extend to stay longer here! Mission accomplished! I think I could be a Pangandaran ambassador. hihi

 photo IMG_20130722_184125.jpg

The dudes!

 photo ggg.jpg



No comments: