The Lady Finger

January 31, 2012

Snow Brings Me So Much Happiness!

For the very first time in my life, finally I touched the snow! hell yeah motherfuckerrrrr!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel wanna cry like seriously! I never thought that I will touch it or even went to Europe before! I feel so blissful. I love winter, but not the wind! It is okay for me if the temperature will be like -20°C without the wind. my friends said that Winter in Europe these days are weird, they suppose to have winter on December, but they have it in the middle of January, actually it's not that important for me because it's my first time to see the snow. I just freaking excited wait the snow falls! play snow wars in the park with kids and make a snowman! hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

why I do love winter? because he always hold my hand and he always make me warm when I start to feel cold :)

Photobucket

No comments: