The Lady Finger

October 10, 2011

Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad :)

There must be a hurricane, there must be the rain, there's no a smooth path in life and there's always be disappoiment in every good relationship. but there's always a blue sky after the hurricane, there's always a rainbow after the rain and there's always a happy ending in every story.

HAPPY WEDDING 29th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD.........

Mom, you're the strong woman i've ever met, you're the reason why i'm still here.
Mom, you're the light of my life, you're my soul, you're my spirit, you're my everything.
Mom, i'll make you proud of me. i'll give my best for you mom.
Thank you, for give me everything that i want. everything.
Thank you, for pray for me in every second, minute and hour in everyday.
Thank you, for fight for me..
Mom, I owe you everything...

Dad, this feeling mixed into one.
i can't say anything, just Thank You.

I wish you can through all these bad and good things that God has given.
I wish you always happy and stay together until the end of time..........

No comments: